Sunday evening again. It feels like this day appears more often than other days. I planned to end this week with some Sunday disco at SATS Odenplan but the best DanceAerobic instructor was replaced and I could not found any disco feeling in the replacement class at all so after 40 minutes I left the session and went teamed with the crosstrainer for the second time today. I was not really in mode for training more but I was thinking a bit about how I will do with my social media channels in the future and I came to a conclusion;
- This blog, pernillabredolt.com, I will keep from the beginning but only post one time a day. It will be more diary styled posts.
- Twitter (@pernillabredolt) I will keep and keep on posting whenever I want to.
- Instagram (pilla85) I will keep and continue to use whenever I feel for it.
- Linkedin I will keep for professional usage.
- The new thing that I see a great potential in and I will make public before 2013 is over and out.
So this era with approximatley three posts a day at pernillabredolt.com is actually over and out from tomorrow. This is simply because I am allergic against the “doubble-dipping” when you post pretty much (or the same) things in different social media forums.
/ Pernilla moving into social media future